United Spinal Association presents United on Wheels, a Wheelchair Lifestyle Podcast addressing topics important to wheelchair users. Hosted by Paul Amadeus Lane, discussions include dating with a disability, accessible travel, advocacy, employment after spinal cord injury, and more. Read more about Paul on United Spinal.
The Latest Podcasts
- Adaptive Gaming with Dr. Mitchell Tepper
- Handcycling Across America with Adam Lane
- Athlete to Quadriplegic Launches Zuk Fitness For Wheelchair Users
- Mental Health & Disability with Michaela Devins
- The Frontlines of Caregiving with Steve & Heidi-Johnson Wright
Podcasts by Category